Thursday, April 26, 2012

amy & mark & introducing baby Johnny

Amy and Mark are no strangers to this blog. I've done their engagement photos, their maternity photos and was SO delighted to photograph baby Johnny. He's new to the blog so give him a warm welcome. He was such a doll to photograph. Sweet as can be. I didn't want to put him down which made it very hard to photograph him. So without further ado, I'll just show you how adorbs he is. Enjoy! xoJB

As we all know, Amy and Mark are huge, HUGE Reds fans.. So, of course i was expecting to to photograph some sort of Reds/baseball paraphernalia. And amy didn't disappoint, she had plenty of stuff ready for me.







Amy and Mark, thank you so much for trusting me with your precious Johnathan. He's absolutely perfect.  Love you guys!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Jenny these are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....how creative and sweet!!!