Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Vegas Wedding

Stephany and Chad are like the cutest couple ever. They have so much fun together and are always smiling and laughing and goofing off with each other. I am so happy i got to be a part of their Vegas wedding. Not only did i get to see the two of them get hitched, but so many AGD's were there that i hadnt seen in so so long. Stephany, i couldnt be happier for you and Chad. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and laughter. And i will make it down to the great state of Texas to visit sometime in the next year! loves you doll! xoJB







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your blog!! Thank you so much girl! It made my wedding that all my favorite girls were there!! Love you!!

Melissa said...

love the photos!!!

Elizabeth (Libby) O'Neill said...

Hey girl, if you are wondering why I haven't said hi it's because there is not an easy way to email you through your blog.....yet! :)I've been thinking about you! I am sure I will see you soon.